Stikine 1 piece
[ sti - keen ]
Canada's "Grand Canyon" of the Stikine sets the bar for Class V wilderness runs—respect to all who make the pilgrimage.
The Stikine uses our most advanced technology in this river running paddle. Decades of testing on the river have led us to designs worthy of this paddle's namesake. Combined with our Bomber construction for confidence for when the river fights back, it is no wonder the paddle is trusted by the world’s best.
- Ultimate performance brings together all of our most advanced designs.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blade gives confidence for rolling and bracing, especially in aerated rapids.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- With white water specific reinforcement channels, our low-profile back face design allows for a quieter catch and effortless exit of the stroke while maintaining strength.
- Dynel® edges and Kevlar® reinforcement protect the paddle from the rigors of the whitewater environment.
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers or those looking for higher cadence and less fatigue on longer rapids.
- Optimized flex and strength. Choose our Bomber fiberglass Straight shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- Although our Ultimate performance paddles are far and away our best paddling, their unique design characteristics and materials do not make them our most impact resistant. Look to our Premium paddles for the highest impact resistance.
- Feather Angle: 1-piece options- unfeathered, Right hand control or left hand control, up to 90 degrees, in 5 degree increments. R45 is our most popular in river running and R30 in play boating.